Friday, March 6, 2009

It's been an average week. Work, home, cook. Altho, last night I had the pleasure of the company of my daughter. We went for sushi and then to my favorite Asian market here in the desert. She is a terrific cook and seems to lean toward Asian cooking. This was just the place for her. I think she had a great time and she was cute to watch. (She thought it was Disney Land). She has five chillians and a hubby who are very lucky. Dinner is never boring.

Just for clarification, I have a daughter and a son (to be monikered later), 7 grandchillians (and no, I'm not 85) a son-in-law, a spousal equivalent,(DSE) who has a daughter and a son, each with chillians. Family, we have lots of.

Tonite I'm spending a few hours with my BFF, Walker. It will be cocktail time and we need to chat. It's been too long between gab fests.

Tomorrow evening it is poker, Texas Hold 'em style, at our abode. We have a group that party’s together and this is one of the funner ways we party. We take turns hosting these little soirees and tomorrow is our turn. It's pot luck and the food is always great. (For me, usually better than my poker luck). Some of the Committee will be in attendance so a good time is insured.

Sunday is a B-day party for the youngest grandchile of DSE. She will be 3 and is darling.

So it’s a full week-end. Hope yours is fun and safe.

Til next meeting

Committee Chairwoman